Save Towards the Goals You Believe In
Our GOALS feature offers you the flexibility to save towards the different things you care about, such as saving for your children’s education, emergencies, your dream vacation or building your retirement fund. With GOALS, you can easily allocate and track your savings and investments in different accounts, helping you bring discipline to your investing journey.
You may already be used to putting away your savings into various forms of investment vehicles such as fixed deposits, mutual funds etc. But when these savings or investments are not aimed at any specific goal, your investment behaviour becomes random without an amount or duration to invest. Consequently, your investment outcomes become uncertain. By setting goals on Achieve, you will be able to mitigate this uncertainty.
What is more, you will have the option to lock your goal savings so that you can avoid the temptation of unplanned spending. You will also get recommendations on how much you should save daily, weekly, or monthly to reach your goals.
Enjoy these benefits with the GOALS feature on Achieve
- Save and track towards different goals in separate accounts in real-time.
- Get prompt reminders to help you stay on course with your savings.
- Lock your goal savings so that you can avoid the temptation of unplanned spending.
- Get recommendations on how much you should save daily, weekly, or monthly to reach your goals.
- Zero transaction fees on all transactions.
How to set up Goals on Achieve
- Download the Achieve app here and sign up with a valid email address.
- Select and subscribe to DigiSave on the Achieve homepage by filling the DigiSave subscription form
- After subscribing to DigiSave, select “Goals” from the home page and select “Add Goals”
- Enter your goal information, such as goal name, target amount, target date, payment frequency and select “Proceed” to continue.
- Review your goal information on the next page and select “Save” to complete your goal setup.
- Make a deposit to activate your goal account.